Sugarbush Resort in Vermont is a popular destination for winter sports and recreation. The resort offers a variety of activities for skiers and snowboarders, including alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. There are also a number of other winter activities available, such as snowshoeing, ice skating, and tubing.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe to our email list for the latest news!
You’ll Love Skiing and Snowboarding at Sugarbush in Vermont
The resort has a number of ski runs for all levels of ability, ranging from beginner to expert, as well as terrain parks for snowboarders. In addition to the downhill skiing and snowboarding, Sugarbush also offers cross-country skiing and snowshoeing on a network of groomed trails.
Other winter activities available at Sugarbush include ice skating on the resort’s outdoor rink, as well as tubing at the resort’s Tubing Park. There are also a variety of winter events and festivals held at the resort throughout the season, including live music, food and drink specials, and more.
Sugarbush is located in the picturesque town of Warren, Vermont
Warren, Vermont is a small town located in the central part of the state, surrounded by the beautiful Green Mountains. There are a number of outdoor activities and attractions in the area, including:
- Skiing and snowboarding: Warren is home to Sugarbush Resort, a popular ski destination with over 111 trails and a variety of terrain for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
- Hiking and mountain biking: The surrounding Green Mountains offer plenty of opportunities for hiking and mountain biking, with trails ranging from easy to challenging. Some popular trails include the Lincoln Gap Trail, which offers stunning views of the surrounding valley, and the Catamount Trail, a long-distance backcountry ski and snowshoe trail that runs the length of Vermont.
- Golfing: The Sugarbush Golf Club, located at Sugarbush Resort, is a 18-hole championship course with beautiful mountain views.
- Swimming and paddling: The Warren Town Beach, located on the Mad River, is a popular spot for swimming and paddling in the summer months.
- Farm-to-table dining: The Warren Store, a local grocery store and cafe, sources many of its ingredients from local farms and serves a variety of sandwiches, soups, and baked goods. The Mad River Taste Place, located in the Mad River Valley, offers a selection of local cheeses, meats, and other specialty foods.
- Art and culture: The Vermont Studio Center, located in Johnson, Vermont, is a prestigious artists’ and writers’ residency program that hosts exhibitions, readings, and other cultural events throughout the year. The Warren-Washington Association for the Arts hosts concerts, theater performances, and other cultural events at the Warren Town Hall.
- Vermont history: The Vermont History Museum, located in nearby Montpelier, Vermont, offers exhibits on the state’s history, from the early Native American inhabitants to the present day. The Vermont Marble Museum, also located in Barre, showcases the history of Vermont’s marble industry and the role it played in the development of the state.