The Glastenbury area of Southern Vermont has been the subject of mysterious disappearances and odd occurrences for many years. The so-called “Bennington Triangle” is a phrase created by New England author Joseph A. Citro during […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.