Visit Vermont and Discover the Northeast Kingdom! Sentinel Rock, located on Hinton Hill Road in Westmore, VT, is a huge rock left over from the glaciers that formed nearby Lake Willoughby. Does the massive boulder, […]
Vermont is home to some of the most picturesque and tranquil lakes in the United States. One of the most stunning of these is Lake Willoughby, located in the heart of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom. With […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.