According to the Barre Daily Times of October 5, 1903: “Elia Corti was shot in the stomach and mortally wounded at a meeting in the Socialist building on Granite Street. Corti died at midnight last […]
Two U.S. Army Air Corps bombers crashed in Vermont during World War II. On June 27, 1943, a B-17 Flying Fortress bomber en route from Nebraska to Maine crashed into Fish Hill in Randolph, VT. […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.