People working at or visiting St. Alban’s Welden Movie Theater (which used to be a jail during the past century) have experienced several strange and unexplained encounters. Occasionally, the projection booths have been a spot […]
Friendly resident ghosts are said to have made the St. Albans, VT., Back Inn Time (a local inn) their home. According to Pauline Cray, who owned Inn in 2012, there is Lora, the wife of […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.