Spotlight on Lyndon, Vermont and the Town History Lyndon, Vermont is in Caledonia County, the gateway to the Northeast Kingdom (NEK) of Vermont. Lyndon is a small but charming town that is rich in history […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.