A Windowed Grave at Evergreen Cemetery in New Haven, Vermont In the quaint New England town of New Haven, Vermont sits Evergreen Cemetery, home to hundreds of traditional grave sites. But one burial vault stands […]
- Uncovering the Enchanting History of Jericho, Vermont
- Enosburg Falls Opera House: A Cultural Gem and a Haunting
- The Elgin Springs House of Panton, Vermont Fades Into Obscurity
- Unveiling the genius of Wilson Bentley: Vermont’s Snowflake Photographer
- Witch of Wall Street: Hetty Green’s Legacy in Bellows Falls, Vermont
No comments to show.