Bermuda Triangle is very well known, but not quite so well known is the “Bennington Triangle” …the name given to a mysterious area in southwestern Vermont, by author Joe Citro, describing an area in which […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.