The Legend of Runaway Pond of Glover, Vermont On June 6, 1810, the origins of “Runaway Pond” began. A group of men decided they wanted more water for Aaron Willson’s mill in Glover, VT. Their […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.