A full photo gallery is also available to complement this article. Little River State Park is a Vermont State Park located on Little River Road, just off River Road between Bolton and Waterbury. Joseph Ricker established the community, back […]
Ricker Basin, which is also known as Ricker Mills is one of Vermont’s “ghost towns” that was abandoned back in the early 1900’s after two floods devastated the small community. What remains today and is […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.