Does a mysterious “pigman” still terrorize people in a small, Vermont town? Discover the chilling legend of the Pigman of Northfield, Vermont. Uncover the truth behind the haunting mystery that has captivated locals for years. […]
The Ghosts that inhabit Norwich Inn The Norwich Inn was the first tavern in Vermont to entertain a President of the United States. On July 22, 1817, President James Monroe stayed at the hotel. Is […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.