This article is courtesy of former Mt. Philo Ranger, John Frigault and was originally published on the Vermont State Parks Blogspot website. John graciously allowed Vermonter.com to publish the article here. We have re-written it […]
- Uncovering the Enchanting History of Jericho, Vermont
- Enosburg Falls Opera House: A Cultural Gem and a Haunting
- The Elgin Springs House of Panton, Vermont Fades Into Obscurity
- Unveiling the genius of Wilson Bentley: Vermont’s Snowflake Photographer
- Witch of Wall Street: Hetty Green’s Legacy in Bellows Falls, Vermont
No comments to show.