Lake Champlain was the route for a number of military vessels during historic battles fought along the New York and Vermont borders. Fort Ticonderoga in New York and Crown Point are probably the best know […]
- Uncovering the Enchanting History of Jericho, Vermont
- Enosburg Falls Opera House: A Cultural Gem and a Haunting
- The Elgin Springs House of Panton, Vermont Fades Into Obscurity
- Unveiling the genius of Wilson Bentley: Vermont’s Snowflake Photographer
- Witch of Wall Street: Hetty Green’s Legacy in Bellows Falls, Vermont
No comments to show.