“Mac’s Party” Vermont music festivals, triggered events that eventually culminated in Phish’s Coventry performance While Phish may have hosted perhaps the largest Vermont music festival, the Mac’s Party festivals were far more influential in changing […]
Back in 2008, I had the opportunity to visit the Irasburg elk farm, to shoot this video for the owners. Although I had long forgotten it and thought it was lost, I just found it. […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.