A Frugal, Vermont Man Creates a Dual Purpose Coffin for use in Life and Death Lysander Barnes was a huge man. He towered six-foot plus in his stocking feet. “Lys” was somewhat of a carpenter. […]
- Uncovering the Enchanting History of Jericho, Vermont
- Enosburg Falls Opera House: A Cultural Gem and a Haunting
- The Elgin Springs House of Panton, Vermont Fades Into Obscurity
- Unveiling the genius of Wilson Bentley: Vermont’s Snowflake Photographer
- Witch of Wall Street: Hetty Green’s Legacy in Bellows Falls, Vermont
No comments to show.