The original Beetlejuice movie (and the upcoming Beetlejuice 2) was partially filmed in East Corinth, VT by Tim Burton …though it takes place mostly in one location — a house where Adam and Barbara Maitland […]
Are you a fan of Beetlejuice, the iconic movie featuring an eccentric ghost with a taste for mischief? If so, you’re in luck! Vermont, is a beautiful New England state known for its stunning landscapes […]
- Uncovering the Enchanting History of Jericho, Vermont
- Enosburg Falls Opera House: A Cultural Gem and a Haunting
- The Elgin Springs House of Panton, Vermont Fades Into Obscurity
- Unveiling the genius of Wilson Bentley: Vermont’s Snowflake Photographer
- Witch of Wall Street: Hetty Green’s Legacy in Bellows Falls, Vermont
No comments to show.