Jesse Boorn and Stephen Boorn were convicted of murdering a man who was later found alive. The brothers were convicted in 1819 in Manchester, Vermont. The case is the first documented wrongful murder conviction in […]
- Uncovering the Enchanting History of Jericho, Vermont
- Enosburg Falls Opera House: A Cultural Gem and a Haunting
- The Elgin Springs House of Panton, Vermont Fades Into Obscurity
- Unveiling the genius of Wilson Bentley: Vermont’s Snowflake Photographer
- Witch of Wall Street: Hetty Green’s Legacy in Bellows Falls, Vermont
No comments to show.