Jesse Boorn and Stephen Boorn were convicted of murdering a man who was later found alive. The brothers were convicted in 1819 in Manchester, Vermont. The case is the first documented wrongful murder conviction in […]
- Vermont’s Most Intriguing Legends, Myths, Hauntings and Ghost Stories
- Explore the Wonderful History and Sites of Springfield, Vermont
- Middlebury, Vermont: Rich in History and Natural Beauty
- Discover the Charm and History of Beautiful Shelburne Farms in Vermont
- Historic Shelburne, Vermont and Why You Should Visit
No comments to show.