This section contains a number of articles about Vermont history and places.
- The Pipe Smoking Fisherwoman of Newport, VT
- Devil Cats of Vermont
- A Bloody Relic
- St Johnsbury – A Name Unique Throughout the World
- The Middlebury Mummy
- The Brookfield Floating Bridge – Williamstown, VT
- The Toughest Town in Vermont
- The Tragic Story of Elia Corti
- A Dual Purpose Coffin
- Runaway Pond
- The Town Named After a Cheapskate
- The Hope Cemetery, Barre, VT.
Hope Cemetery. This is the only cemetery where I have actually seen tourists go and take photos next to the monuments. Probably for good reason as this is one of the most fantastic displays of granite that you’ll ever see. Monuments such as the huge soccer ball, airplane, the trucker and perhaps the most unusual of all…two people side-by-side, holding hands in bed. Plus, life size statues and more. Take a look for yourself as a whole gallery of Hope Cemetery photos are now available.
- Pickled Post Mortem
- WWII Bombers Crash in Vermont
- The Boorn Ultimatum
- The Oldest Log Cabin in the USA